Probes and Sensors
Other Classroom Supplies
PPE - Personal Protection Equipment
TI-SmartView™ Software for MultiView Scientific Calculators
Item # TI-SMARTVIEW/TI30XS/TI-34MV
Designed to support the use of the TI-30XS MultiView™ and TI-34 MultiView™ scientific calculators, TI-SmartView emulator software for the TI-30X/TI-34 MultiView™ projects an interactive representation of the calculator and comes with unique instructional capabilities.
• One Emulator with Two Calculators: Use the emulator to demonstrate the unique capabilities of either the TI-30XS MultiView Calculator or the TI-34 MultiView Calculator.
• Visual Key Pressing: Highlight projected keys to clearly show selections to your class by using a computer mouse to select the keys on the TI-SmartView.
• Key Press History: Project key images and entire sequences to the class. Your students can more easily follow your steps and stay on track.
• Multiple Screen Captures: Create and save multiple scientific calculator screen captures to develop a history of calculations for class investigations. You may copy screens and key press histories into Microsoft Word® or PowerPoint® documents.
• Preloaded Demonstrations (Scripts): Pre-record key presses for automated playback during a lesson. It’s easy to create and edit scripts, as well as play, pause and modify the speed of delivery.
• Large Screen View: You can project and expand calculator screen to help students in large or crowded classrooms see important details.
This product will come as a CD shipped to you from The BACH Company.
If you are interested in quantities of 5 or more see TI-SMARTVIEW/MultiView/VP
Understanding the Licensing Options
Single-User License – This option allows you to install and access the software on a single computer.
Volume License – This option allows you to install and access the software on a fixed number of computers using a single activation code. The fixed number equals the number of licenses you purchase.
School-Managed License – This option allows you to install the software on any computer with access to your school’s network. A License Service (server) distributes a fixed number of licenses to computers on the school network. Once a license is activated, the software can be used while connected to the network, or up to 30 days off-network. (Note: after 30 days, the computer must reconnect to the school’s network to continue use of the software.)
Free annual license extensions are required.
Which license version of the software is best for you?
• If you only need one or two licenses of the software, the Single-User license will be your least expensive option.
• If you are purchasing three or more licenses of the software, the Volume or School-Managed Licenses will be your least expensive option, even with the five license minimum requirement.
• If the computers do not have easy access to your school’s network, purchase the Volume or Single-User license types.
• If the number of computers that need to have the software installed is more than the number of teachers using the software at any one time, the School-Managed license can be a less expensive option.
Return to Product List
View Full Size Image
Qty 4 or more:
Terms and Conditions
Other Classroom Supplies
Calculators | Software | Accessories | Data Collection | Other Classroom Supplies
Copyright © The Bach Company |
All Rights Reserved.
Site design by: