Probes and Sensors
Other Classroom Supplies
PPE - Personal Protection Equipment
Nspire Premium Software for Teachers
Item # TI-NSPIRE SW/ TEACHER ED
This interactive software lets educators present math and science concepts to the class, demonstrate the use of TI-Nspire™ handhelds, transfer documents and create self-check questions for student self-assessment.
Some of the many features:
• Includes two pieces of software (1) TI-Nspire™ Teacher Software and (2) TI-Nspire™ CAS Teacher Software, which includes built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS) capabilities
• Built-in TI-SmartView™ emulator to demonstrate the use of TI-Nspire™ handhelds
• Question App to create different question types including free response, multiple choice, true/false, equations, coordinate points, images and expressions
• Content Workspace to access your personal online files on your desktop or on the web and pre-authored content from sites like MathNspired or ScienceNspired
• Features a dedicated programming environment as well as programming libraries for global access to user-defined functions & programs
• Compatible with TI-Nspire™ Lab Cradle, Vernier EasyLink® USB Sensor and Vernier EasyTemp® USB temperature sensor systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data
Single-user license (PC and Mac®) here. It provides one software license for one computer and comes on a CD.
Understanding the Licensing Options
Single-User License – This option allows you to install and access the software on a single computer.
Volume License – This option allows you to install and access the software on a fixed number of computers using a single activation code. The fixed number equals the number of licenses you purchase.
School-Managed License – This option allows you to install the software on any computer with access to your school’s network. A License Service (server) distributes a fixed number of licenses to computers on the school network. Once a license is activated, the software can be used while connected to the network, or up to 30 days off-network. (Note: after 30 days, the computer must reconnect to the school’s network to continue use of the software.)
Free annual license extensions are required.
Which license version of the software is best for you?
• If you only need one or two licenses of the software, the Single-User license will be your least expensive option.
• If you are purchasing three or more licenses of the software, the Volume or School-Managed Licenses will be your least expensive option, even with the five license minimum requirement.
• If the computers do not have easy access to your school’s network, purchase the Volume or Single-User license types.
• If the number of computers that need to have the software installed is more than the number of teachers using the software at any one time, the School-Managed license can be a less expensive option.
Return to Product List
View Full Size Image
Qty 4 or more:
Terms and Conditions
Other Classroom Supplies
Calculators | Software | Accessories | Data Collection | Other Classroom Supplies
Copyright © The Bach Company |
All Rights Reserved.
Site design by: