Bach Company | Product Detail | This easy-to-use software emulates the TI-84 Plus Family of graphing calculators (compatible with the TI-83 Plus family), allowing the educator to project an interactive representation of the calculator’s display to the entire class.
This product is available as an Electronic Download. You will NOT receive a physical CD.
The MINIMUM order is 5 licenses.
This Volume License (PC and Mac®) allows access to the software on a fixed number of computers. This software can be deployed with many standard deployment methods and is activated online. A network connection is not required for use.
With TI-SmartViewTM emulator software you have an easy-to use, effective demonstration tool for teaching math and science to an entire classroom of students.
• Project your lesson while simultaneously using the TI-84 Plus graphing calculator to engage students and facilitate activities.
• View3™ feature projects multiple representations simultaneously to help increase student understanding
• Visual key pressing feature highlights pressed keys in red to the class
• Projects key press history to the entire class
• Pre-record automated key presses on the graphing calculator for automated playback during class.
• Create and save multiple screen captures easily.
• Projects an expanded calculator screen to show details in large or crowded classrooms
• Utilize same applications preloaded on the TI-84 Plus graphing calculator
• Switch between the TI-84 Plus C for full color screen and the traditional TI-84 Plus - with verion 4.0
• Utilize more whiteboard functionality by placing the emulator on either side of the interactive screen or move the toolbar from top to bottom (or vice versa) with version 4.0
• Add images to illustrate math and science concepts through real-world examples with the help of free TI Connect software with version 4.0