Bach Company | Product Detail | Designed to support the use of the TI-30XS MultiView™ and TI-34 MultiView™ scientific calculators, TI-SmartView emulator software for the TI-30X/TI-34 MultiView™ projects an interactive representation of the calculator and comes with unique instructional capabilities.
This product is available as an Electronic Download. You will NOT receive a physical CD.
The MINIMUM order is 5 licenses.
This Volume License (PC and Mac®) allows access to the software on a fixed number of computers, depending on how many licenses are purchased. This software can be deployed with many standard deployment methods and is activated online. A network connection is not required for use.
• One Emulator with Two Calculators: Use the emulator to demonstrate the unique capabilities of either the TI-30XS MultiView Calculator or the TI-34 MultiView Calculator.
• Visual Key Pressing: Highlight projected keys to clearly show selections to your class by using a computer mouse to select the keys on the TI-SmartView.
• Key Press History: Project key images and entire sequences to the class. Your students can more easily follow your steps and stay on track.
• Multiple Screen Captures: Create and save multiple scientific calculator screen captures to develop a history of calculations for class investigations. You may copy screens and key press histories into Microsoft Word® or PowerPoint® documents.
• Preloaded Demonstrations (Scripts): Pre-record key presses for automated playback during a lesson. It’s easy to create and edit scripts, as well as play, pause and modify the speed of delivery.
• Large Screen View: You can project and expand calculator screen to help students in large or crowded classrooms see important details.