Bach Company | Product Detail | This easy-to-use software emulates the TI-84 Plus Family of graphing calculators (also compatible with the TI-83 Plus family), allowing the educator to project an interactive representation of the calculator’s display to the entire class.
This product is available as an Electronic Download. You will NOT receive a physical CD.
This product is a 1 year subscription.
2-year, 3-year, 4-year and 5-year subscriptions are also available.
The MINIMUM order is 30 licenses.
This Volume License (PC and Mac®) allows access to the software on a fixed number of computers. This software can be deployed with many standard deployment methods and is activated online. A network connection is not required for use.
With TI-SmartView™ emulator software you have an easy-to use, effective demonstration tool for teaching math and science to an entire classroom of students.
• Project your lesson while simultaneously using the TI-84 Plus graphing calculator to engage students and facilitate activities.
• View3™ feature projects multiple representations simultaneously to help increase student understanding
• Visual key pressing feature highlights pressed keys in red to the class
• Projects key press history to the entire class
• Pre-record automated key presses on the graphing calculator for automated playback during class.
• Create and save multiple screen captures easily.
• Projects an expanded calculator screen to show details in large or crowded classrooms
• Utilize same applications preloaded on the TI-84 Plus graphing calculator
• Switch between the TI-84 Plus C for full color screen and the traditional TI-84 Plus - with verion 4.0
• Utilize more whiteboard functionality by placing the emulator on either side of the interactive screen or move the toolbar from top to bottom (or vice versa) with version 4.0
• Add images to illustrate math and science concepts through real-world examples with the help of free TI Connect software with version 4.0
Understanding the Licensing Options
Single-User License – This option allows you to install and access the software on a single computer.
Volume License – This option allows you to install and access the software on a fixed number of computers using a single activation code. The fixed number equals the number of licenses you purchase.
School-Managed License – This option allows you to install the software on any computer with access to your school’s network. A License Service (server) distributes a fixed number of licenses to computers on the school network. Once a license is activated, the software can be used while connected to the network, or up to 30 days off-network. (Note: after 30 days, the computer must reconnect to the school’s network to continue use of the software.)
Free annual license extensions are required.
Which license version of the software is best for you?
• If you only need one or two licenses of the software, the Single-User license will be your least expensive option.
• If you are purchasing three or more licenses of the software, the Volume or School-Managed Licenses will be your least expensive option, even with the five license minimum requirement.
• If the computers do not have easy access to your school’s network, purchase the Volume or Single-User license types.
• If the number of computers that need to have the software installed is more than the number of teachers using the software at any one time, the School-Managed license can be a less expensive option.